Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI)
Board Position Details
Board Member ERI Board members guide ERI's mission and direction. They provide guidance, oversight, and reviews of our Executive Director. Board members evaluate our organizational effectiveness and ensure our resourcefulness in managing progress toward program and financial goals. Board members:
- Understand mission, purpose, and programs of ERI
- Prepare for and attend Board meetings
- Act as an ambassador to the community on behalf of the organization
- Act as a resource for staff in areas of personal expertise
- Lend name, support and personal credibility to the organization
- Help identify and, as appropriate, recruit new Board members
- Board Term: Two-year term
- Financial Contribution: Board members are not required to contribute financially.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: corporate, disability, diversity, employment, for-profit, legal, working with you
Board members commit to serve on our board for 2 years. We meet every other month with optional informal meetings in between.
About Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI)
ERI's mission is to practice and promote innovative services to advance employment opportunities, support personal choices, and enhance the well-being of people with disabilities. ERI provides services and training to support people with disabilities in reaching their employment and financial goals. Our services include career and benefits counseling services. ERI also offers consultation, training and technical assistance to employers, human service professionals, disability advocates, government agencies and the public regarding disability and employment issues.
- Website: http://eri-wi.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ERIwisconsin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eri.wi
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/employment-resources-inc/