Literacy Network of Dane County
Board Position Details
An individual that is passionate about sharing their talents, time, and treasurer to improve adulty literacy in our community. Currently, we are most interested in individuals with experience in development and marketing, finance, or community relations.
- Board Term: 2-year term
- Financial Contribution: Board members are required to fundraise on the organization's behalf.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: business acumen, collaborative, openness to building relationships, passion for communi
About Literacy Network of Dane County
Literacy Network teaches reading, writing, communication, and computer skills to Dane County adults so they can achieve financial security, well-being and deeper engagement with their families and the community.
We serve low-income residents of Dane County from many walks of life. Immigrants, native Wisconsinites, refugees, parents, and workers are the adult learners in our programs.
- Website: http://www.litnetwork.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiteracyNetwork
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/literacy-network/