Board Position Details
We are looking for someone with any of this experiences/expertise individually or a combination of— a business professional, addiction professional, fundraiser, lawyer, developer/constructor, social worker, accountant, someone connected in the Madison community, and or a person with access to philanthropists
- Board Term: 3-year term (renewable)
- Financial Contribution: Board members are not required to contribute financially.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: accounting, business acuity, creativity, development, housing market, innovation, legal, promotion of recove
About Restoring Roots
Restoring Roots is developing a long-term, affordable therapeutic community offering education, life skills, and job training for individuals with substance use disorder. We are working diligently to create a program that will provide greater opportunities for long-term recovery in Wisconsin.
Restoring Roots is in an exciting process to create a long-term transitional housing, job training and education option for individuals with substance use disorder (addictions).
- Website: http://www.restoringroots.org/