The River Food Pantry
Board Position Details
The Board’s role is one of governance and strategic leadership in defining and overseeing the implementation of the mission, vision, values and beliefs of The River Food Pantry. Board members should collaborate with The River Food Pantry management to carry out the organization’s mission,provide oversight in maintaining fiscal responsibility, provide strategic direction and thought leadership on current and future aspects of The River Food Pantry’s operations, programming and long-term direction, and provide advice and oversight of The River Food Pantry practices and policies.
- Board Term: Minimum time commitment of one year, with around 2-6 hours of time commitment per month
- Financial Contribution: Board members are required to contribute financially.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: attorney & cpa, budget & finance, business strategy, community relationships, facilities planning & management, fundraising, human resources, marketing and public relations, problem solving, strategic planning, thought leadersh
About The River Food Pantry
Serving Dane County since 2006, The River Food Pantry provides food, resources and faith to build a stronger community. Services include free groceries, meals and clothing, as well as free mobile lunches for children and teens on non-school days. As the area’s busiest food pantry, The River serves over 1,000 households every week in pursuit of its vision: a fully nourished community.
- Website: https://www.riverfoodpantry.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/riverpantry
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theriverfoodpantry/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-river-food-pantry/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/riverpantry/