Breast Cancer Recovery
Board Position Details
Serve as an active board and to serve as a committee member on one (1) of BCR’s standing committees - retreats, sharing the knowledge (our education programs, annual party, or development and outreach.
- Board Term: 3 years, with 2 terms maximum
- Financial Contribution: Board members are required to fundraise on the organization's behalf.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: financial understanding, goodwill ambassador, stewardsh
About Breast Cancer Recovery
While breast cancer tests and medical treatments are widely available, Breast Cancer Recovery is the only non-profit organization in Wisconsin and the first in the nation to offer retreats to women at all stages of breast cancer so they can begin to heal emotionally. Two decades later, our mission is as meaningful as ever.
- Website: https://www.bcrecovery.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bcrecovery
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcrecovery/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/breast-cancer-recovery/