Samaritan Counseling Center
Board Position Details
We are looking for multiple members to serve on our Board of Directors if possible and we are open to various backgrounds. Here are a few areas we are actively looking for:
- A person with a marketing background. Social Media experience would also be greatly desired.
- A person that understands business, nonprofit and/or mental health law.
- A person that has a Human Resources (HR) background.
- A person with a fundraising background.
- A person to help with strategic business planning.
- Person of means: Whether this is them personally, have access to people of means, connections to corporations, or connections to the community of volunteers.
- A person with connections to various faith communities and other business communities
- Board Term: 3 years
- Financial Contribution: Board members are required to contribute financially.
- Faith-based Organization: We are a faith-based organization.
- Skills: business planning, fundraising, human resources, law, marketing, strategic planni
About Samaritan Counseling Center
Since 1993, the Samaritan Counseling Center of Southern Wisconsin has offered professional, compassionate counseling services to people in varying financial and life circumstances. Our interdisciplinary staff of clergy and licensed professional counselors are specialized in treating individuals, couples, and families. Our clients benefit from an approach which combines psychological, physical, and spiritual aspects into the counseling process keeping in line with the philosophy of the Samaritan program of caring for Mind, Body, Spirit, and Community.
The Samaritan Counseling Center is a Wisconsin State Certified outpatient mental health clinic and we are in-network with most health insurance plans! Check out our website for more information.